We were initially hesitant to start the journey but Alhamdulillah my wife and I have been able to improve relationships we have with family members and raise the standard within our own home for ourselves and our children. It has been the best investment we have ever made for our mental and spiritual well being.
- Abu Umar, NW London
Terms & Conditions & Safety Procedures
1. All payment options are for single use. We have no issue with other family members sharing the same screen. However we will only be supporting and marking work of the single user. Otherwise you can take the "Couples Offer" or purchase more than one subscription.
2. If onsite student attendance falls below five due to students choosing online attendance or due to absence, then we will also migrate the whole class fully online.
3. Once the course begins, the fees are spent towards the delivery costs and therefore, course fees are non-refundable.
4. You acknowledge that this is a binding Islamic and legal agreement to honour all payments.
5. If you are utilising the creche, you are still responsible for your child's additional needs from feeding to changing or any other special needs.
6. Due to unforeseen circumstances we may have to delay the start date to May 27th. We will of course give you access to content to keep you benefiting during the delay. We appreciate your patience in advance.
90hrs taught onsite over 22 weeks
1-1 Mentorship & Counselling worth £300
Onsite and Online Drills with multiple teachers per course
50hrs of Pre-recorded support material & Course book worth £400
Creche Included to support young families worth £1100
© 2021 The Quran Institute. All Rights Reserved.